Here are the featured articles listed on The Undercling so far:
- What Is Back-Clipping? (and How to Avoid It)
- Lead Climbing, Carabiners, and Direction of Travel
- Using Slings to Eliminate Rope Drag
- Rappelling vs. Lowering Off of a Rock Climb
- Stick Clips, Stick Clipping, and Sport Climbing
- How to Clip the Rope into a High First Bolt Without a Stick Clip
- Carabiner Orientation on Quickdraws: Which Ways Should the Carabiners Face?
- “Sport climbing is neither!”
- Is it OK to Use a Grigri for Trad Climbing?
- Climbing Gear: Active Protection vs. Passive Protection
- How to Place Nuts When Lead Climbing or Building Anchors
- How to Place Cams When Trad Climbing
Climbing Gear (General)
- How to Make a Climbing Rope Rug or Door Mat
- How Are Climbing Ropes Made?
- Rappelling With Carabiners: The Carabiner Brake Rappel
- What Happens When Your Climbing Shoes Get Resoled?
- What Is Anodized Climbing Gear, and How Does Anodization Work?
- What Is a Dihedral (in the Rock Climbing World)?
- What Is an Arête in Rock Climbing Jargon (and How Is it Pronounced)?
- Slabs vs. Overhangs in Rock Climbing
- What’s a Sandbag?
- What’s a Redpoint and Where Does the Word Come From?
- What Does “FFA” Mean?
- Free Climbing vs. Free Soloing
- What Does “Bomber” Mean?
- What Do R and X in Climbing Ratings Mean?