Here’s all of the best and most interesting rock climbing stuff that happened over the last week. Enjoy, and happy climbing!
- Ethan Pringle Sends New 5.14+ Everything is Karate at Gripped (See also Rock and Ice.)
- Two New Routes Kick Off Alaska 2017 Season at Gripped (See also UK Climbing.)
- News – New Routes Aplenty and Young Punks Anew at Vertical Life
- NEWS – Victimas Perez 9a by Tom Bolger at UK Climbing
- NEWS – Jungle Speed & A Muerte by Will Bosi at UK Climbing
- Jonathan Siegrist Sends Three 5.15’s in Three Weeks at Rock and Ice
- Anna Stöhr: a Dream Day Climbing at Magic Wood at Planet Mountain
- Something’s Burning E9 7a by Alasdair Kennedy at UK Climbing
- Unbelayvable: A Rappel Lesson at Climbing
- Learn This: Proper Hydration at Climbing
- How to Clean An Anchor on a Single Pitch Climb at Moja Gear
- Over Training by Rob Pizem
Other Climbing Articles
- Taking the Van Life Back to “Real Life” at Moja Gear
- 13 Reasons to Get Psyched on Bouldering at Coffee. Tape. Climb.
- The Peanut Gallery: The Week Women Dominated Climbing at Climbing
Destinations, Routes, and Trip Reports
- Feeling History: Indian Creek at The Project Magazine
- Climbing Destination Guide: Datça, Turkey at Moja Gear
- Australia, great at Vertical Life
- Island of Opportunity: Exploring the Potential of Puerto Rico at Rock and Ice
Good New Climbing Videos
- Nina Williams on Ambrosia (V11) [5:24] – Nina Williams makes the first female ascent of the 50-foot-high Ambrosia (V11 or 5.14 X).
- Alex Megos – Fight Club (5.15b) First Ascent [8:18] – German superstar Alex Megos makes the first ascent of the first 5.15 in Canada.
- Wild Owyhee Series | Climbing [3:03] – A quick look at a stunning new climbing area in Oregon.
- The V10 Project | Ronnie Dickson [14:41] – Watch amputee climber Ronnie Dickson climb V10!
- BEAUTIFUL BISHOP, U.S. ROAD TRIP [5:02] – Chris Sharma and his Spanish buddy Pol Roca head to Bishop.
- ‘Check Yo Self’ with the American Alpine Club [7:29] – Will Mayo climbs a sweet 5.12+ in Indian Creek.
People, Interviews, and Profiles
- Featured Photographer: Nayton Rosales at Moja Gear
- 2016 Golden Pitons: Boldest Move: Nalle Hukkataival at Climbing
- Jonathan Siegrist Interview – Three 5.15s in Three Weeks at Rock and Ice
Gear, Reviews, etc.
- When Your Partner Steals Your Gear… at Rock and Ice